SEARCH:
Twitter Facebook RSS Feed
No Sacred Cows
Toby Young
Tuesday 4th February 2020

London Calling: Happy Brexit Day

It’s short but it’s oh so sweet. Click here to listen to James Delingpole and me broadcasting from the Spectator's office in London on the eve of an evening of revelry to celebrate Britain's departure from the EU. Raise a glass with us!

COMMENT | COMMENTS SO FAR: 49 [ FIXED LINK ] Bookmark and Share

Comments page 1 of 2 - 49 post(s)

how i was cure form herpes virus
Posted by Ann Finard on 14-07-2020 07:17:

Herpes is a sexually transmitted virus that primarily infects the mouth and the genitals. It is transmitted by bodily fluids – penetration isn’t required for transmission, oral-oral or oral-genital contact will suffice.I WAS ONCE HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient, I have HSV-I genitally and I'm one of the rare cases where I was infected by sexual contact. The person who infected me was unaware that he had it, and he tested negative on a blood test (he probably got it from his mother at birth and never had an outbreak in his life).I'm sure I have HSV-I (they did a culture of the fluid from the sores i had during my initial outbreak). So it is possible to contract HSV-I by asymptomatic asexual contact, so please people talk about this and prevent anyone else from getting it, I'm kind of going through something. Four years ago my love and I both had an OB and when I got the blood work done it came back negative. We were happy in the relationship so I learned to accept it and never really bothered to get tested again. Now, that we broke up I decided to get tested again. I came back negative for both HSV-1 and HSV-2 (got the news!) and have not had an OB since the initial one four years ago. My X on the other hand has had a few small outbreaks and never came back positive for HSV-1.Only the help of Dr Afrid where able to help me out with is Root and Herbs, if you are having any type of this disease or infection like HIV,CANCER OR ANY disease kindly email doctor Afrid for cure:( drafridherbalhome@gmail.com ) or Whatsapp him on +2349057260738.

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by unice on 04-08-2020 12:48:

PLEASE READ IF YOU THINK HSV 1 AND 2 DOES NOT HAVE A CURE God bless Doctor Smith for his good works. I'm happy to be here to testify about doctor HASSAN. He was the one who was able to cure me from HSV 1 and 2 with his herbal medicine. I was once herpes positive, it's been 2 year and 6 months now that my Herpes test result was confirmed negative after using doctor Smith herbal medicine. Doctor Smith has cured all manner of diseases, STDs, he saved me from HSV, I went through different websites and I saw different testimonies about him. I also read on how Doctor Smith cured an HIV patient another Hepatitis and i was wondering why are people still suffering of disease when there is solution, I thought of it then i contacted Doctor Smith, he replied me and ask me some questions, I answered him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with Via the DHL delivery and directions of how i will use it, i took the medicine for a period of 21 days as directed by doctor Smith and I went for a medical test few days after i finished the Herbal medicine. When my test result came out it was tested HERPES TYPE 1 and 2 negative, my doctor could not believe how it happened because he believes that there is no cure for HERPES, he was really surprised. If you are HIV, HERPES, HPV, ALS,CANCER positive do not lose hope contact Doctor HASSAN the Herbal Doctor for a total solution to your problem. I am so happy for what he did in my life and I promised him that I will let the world know about him. contact him today with the information, WhatsApp/call +2348102652355 EMAIL: smithherbalcure@gmail.com

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by hill on 05-08-2020 08:24:

I have be dealing with herpes for the past 5 years until i got review online about Dr Dr Smith people testifies how they got cured with his herbal medicine. And i order the treatment, after taking it for 21 days i totally got cured with Dr Smith herbal treatment. I'm recommending you diagnosis with herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it you can contact his email via; smithherbalcure@gmail.com

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by vivan on 05-08-2020 11:31:

I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can relate to people who have the cure. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me. I tried them all and no one worked. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr Smith Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who were recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people were also testifying on how they were cured by Dr Smith and Ellen recommend Dr Smith who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES GENITAL VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which Followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES GENITAL VIRUS that were in my body vanished . so if you are heart broken and also need a help, you can also w email him:smithherbalcure@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp +2348102652355 if you are infected with any disease like HIV,AIDS,CANCER, DIABETES, LOVE SPELL, HERPES.PVC, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting.....Name: Dr Smith

Herpes Herbal Remedy
Posted by HOLLY BORIS on 11-08-2020 18:07:

Nobody need to experience any symptoms of HERPES VIRUS and if it wasn’t for the sore on my buttocks I wouldn’t have known I had it. Once I discovered the blisters on my buttocks I went to the doctor. They scraped a sample of the blisters and had it tested. The results came back and said I had it. I started on WORLD HERBS CLINIC HERPES VIRUS (HSV1)herbal medicine treatment. I was on it for just three months,and I never thought I will recover so soon and My last test came out NEGATIVE. Please visit (ww w worldherbsclinic c om) if you are living with Herpes virus..

Thanks.

How i got cured from HSV
Posted by Gina santos on 12-08-2020 13:52:

Believe me or not Herbal Medication will remain the only best way to get rid of many disease and virus that said to have no cure, i had herpes virus and my Dad was diagnosed of diabetes for 9 years, I never gave up in doing research on how to get my self cure of genital herpes because it was really terrible for me that i cry when ever i think about my past herpes life, The good news was when i accidentally came across a blog on you tube about Dr Uromi  (A NATURAL HERBALIST) on how he has been curing many disease and virus with his herbal remedies that are natural liquid herbs, i immediately copied out his contact mail (Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com ) and ordered his herbs for both me and my dad, to my greatest surprise ever Dr Uromi  got me and my Father CURED in the space of 14 Days after using his herbs for three complete weeks and my dad blood sugar was normal 4.0 to 5.4 mmol/L (72 to 99 mg/dL) Once again all thanks to Dr Uromi for curing and restoring health back to my family, Till date Dr Uromi and my dad are best of friends for curing him, to whom it may concern should kindly mail him too on ( Druromiherbalhome@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP +2349021374574

Finally got cured from herpes virus
Posted by Brandon Ruth on 14-08-2020 00:10:

MY GREATEST HAPPINESS TODAY IS THAT I HAVE BEEN FINALLY CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS THROUGH THE HELP OF A MAN CALLED (DR ALIKA) WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE.
I'm finally free from Herpes Virus today by (Dr ALIKA) i am hereby writing this testimony to inform others who are in a similar situation on how Dr Alika cured my Herpes Virus, my doctor told me that there is no permanent cure for Herpes Virus. but I found that there is a herbal cure for Herpes Virus with a 100% guarantee and I am proof of that. I tried a couple of them and nothing worked until I came across a testimony of how Dr Alika helped cured herpes. So I contacted Dr Alika through his email(dralikaherbalhome@gmail.com) and told him about my disease and he sent me his herbal medicine which I used for a couple of weeks and I went for a test and the result came out negative. That's how i got cured from herpes and I am grateful to Dr Alika. I am very happy to share this testimony to let everyone out there who have herpes or any kinds of diseases know there is a herbal solution and Dr Alika is the solution. Contact him via
Email: dralikaherbalhome@gmail.com or add him up on whatsapp: +2348116570358
I pray for more experience and strength to Dr Alika .

cure

12. paracoccidiomycosis
13. Penis Enlargement and breast enlargement

contact adderss email
drhope19922@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2349065034447

Herpes Cure
Posted by Ava Lawson on 15-08-2020 14:42:

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world, i never believed that their could be a complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites and comment section about Dr.Apala a herbal doctor and the efficiency of his herbal medicine.I had to give him a try because i my self have been suffering from the same virus, and i was not disappointed. It took just few weeks i started using it i started noticing changes. I was cured . You can also contact him on his email:dr.apalaherbalhome@gmail.com or Whats App number+2348114047176
He can also cure so many sickness
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES
3. CANCER
4. ALS
5. HEPATITIS B
6. DIABETES
7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)
8. ALZHEIMER
9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)..

HOW I GET CURE FROM HERPES CONTACT; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com
Posted by Helen Lara on 20-08-2020 10:09:

I’m so happy to testify of the good work of Dr. Balogun I suffered from Herpes virus since 2007 and I had frequent symptoms in my private area, after some time it will go away after using acyclovir drugs, then come back after some months. it was disheartening since i have been diagnosed, but after finding Dr. Balogun and his reviews i was convinced that he will definitely cure me and so i contacted and he told me how to get his medicine and using it for just 14 days and i will go and check up and first i said how can that be possible but i used his herbal medicine after making purchase and truly i used it and went for the test again, and my result came back negative. So I made it a task to share this good testimony on the internet so that those sick can benefit and get cured. What's App or call him on +2349064881054 or reach him on his email via; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com.

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis
Posted by BEST PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT on 26-08-2020 10:22:

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OLU and decided to email him on drolusolutionhome@gmail.com
so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 5 day of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, ” and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 10 inches longer and am so happy..feel free to contact DR OLU on(drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on this number +2348140654426

HOW I GET CURE FROM HERPES CONTACT; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com
Posted by Helen Lara on 26-08-2020 21:11:

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by tiffany lrving on 27-08-2020 09:11:

“I got HSV-1 in 2008 from my cheating on my now ex-wife. It was never a problem until a breakout in 2010. I never went on antivirals until this breakout and I now know why this was so bad. In summer of 2010 I had neck surgery and had 4 fusions from c4-c7 and after reviewing this, the virus lies dormant in the base of the neck in nerve are called the ganglion. If you have HSV-2 (genital) herpes it lies in the lower back dormant. So, my first breakout 6 months ago in June 2011 gave me the worst ever making not only a cold sore but fever blister clusters on top and middle lip. Been on acyclovir since July 400mg twice daily. Still barely helped. 3 days ago got a herbal medicine from am herbal Dr called Dr Balogun and after 6 months its finally gone. This works awesome.” you can contact Dr Balogun today on his email via; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com or What's App him on +2349064881054.

Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis
Posted by BEST PENIS ENLARGEMENT PRODUCT on 27-08-2020 12:37:

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by katejames429 on 28-08-2020 12:43:

I was diagnosed with herpes since I was a child. My mother has them too, and does nothing to stop the spread. it was hard to not kiss my children all the time, but they grow up knowing that “when mommy has a lip owie, she can’t kiss.” They give me kisses on my forehead instead and we have extra hugs. It was also very painful to not kiss my partner. However, I was 100% determined to not pass this on to anyone, especially those I love.I mostly want to thank those who feel the way I do. Dr Smith healing temple helped me and my family to find happiness and peace ,his herbal remedies for herpes works like miracle,i was totally cured of herpes virus within 3 weeks of usage. if you also need cure for herpes virus today contact via email: smithherbalcure@gmail.com or call +2348102652355

Re: London Calling: Happy Brexit Day
Posted by Richard Debra on 30-08-2020 16:46:

I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

HERPES CURE HAVE BEEN FOUND contact; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com
Posted by Anna on 31-08-2020 12:26:

I used to suffer from HERPES GENITAL for about 3 years so I can relate to people who have the cure. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me. I tried them all and no one worked. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr Balogun Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who were recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people were also testifying on how they were cured by Dr Balogun and Ellen recommend Dr Balogun who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES GENITAL VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which Followed properly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks the HERPES GENITAL VIRUS that were in my body vanished . so if you are heart broken and also need a help, you can also  email him via balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp +2349064881054 if you are infected with any disease like HIV,AIDS,CANCER, DIABETES, LOVE SPELL, HERPES.PVC, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting.....Name: Dr Balogun.

HOW I GET CURE FROM HERPES CONTACT; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com
Posted by Helen Lara on 01-09-2020 06:11:

HBV HERBAL FORMULA
Posted by Preeda on 02-09-2020 20:08:

I am 35 from Thailand, Last year I accidentally came to know that I have contracted Hepatitis B. I actually don't know how or when I contracted it but I have it, I was so depressed to know about it, but World Herbs Clinic website(ww w worldherbsclinic c om)HBV HERBAL FORMULA was a blessing for me, I am thankful to everyone here. After three months of using their HBV HERBAL FORMULA, my test result came out negative..Please don't neglect this testimony, because is 100% real.
Thanks.

herbal cure for herpes
Posted by Laura Mildred on 05-09-2020 01:24:

Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app or Call him +2347012841542

how i got cured of herpes virus
Posted by sandra lopez on 07-09-2020 08:03:

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com

herpes
Posted by mark jane on 09-09-2020 11:34:

I actually was told otherwise, that the herpes can not be treated and that there is no way to make it go away once you have it. But I decided to do my own research and found out it is possible to fight it.. I got a lot of information about it here in forums and online,I got Dr Oje Abacha contact on a group were a man from Cordova was sharing his testimony of how he cured him of herpes so I decided to give him a try I emailed him through oje.herbalsolutioncentre@gmail.com . he called me to know if I actually wanted the cured after which the cure was sent to me few days later I was surprised when the same doctor who told me that I was diagnosed of herpes told me that I was completely free from herpes you can reach him through his email oje.herbalsolutioncentre@gmail.com . or through his WhatsApp +2348159734766 if you are diagnosed and also wanna be free from this deadly virus because he is really gonna be of help to you

ALS/MND HERBAL REMEDY
Posted by Sonia George Fred on 10-09-2020 16:24:

Good day my friends. I was diagnosed with ALS/MND disease four years ago. Despite how long ALS/MND has existed and how many fine human beings are lost due to ALS/MND, it is embarrassing to know that our doctors still tells us there is still no effective treatment. My life was gradually coming to an end, until I saw worldherbsclinic on google during my research for alternative help for ALS/MND.. I knew health is wealth thus I decided to give it a try, thank God I did. I got the ALS/MND HERBS FORMULA four working days after placing an order. OMG I started noticing change all over my body after one month of taking the herbs formula, My ALS/MND was completely reversed after three months of usage. Now i'm happy and free from this deadly disease.

herpes cure
Posted by Maria Hernandez on 11-09-2020 23:40:

It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how I got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. I have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr. Kham, but I never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr. Kham , then I contacted him through his email. When I contacted him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. He sent me his medication and asked me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. I agreed with him. I took this medication and went for a check up . To my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, I am really happy that I am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure I was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess it's time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348159922297 you can also visit his website: https://drkhamherbalhealingcenter.wordpress.com/  or https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba    for more information

HERPES CURE HAVE BEEN FOUND contact; balogun.herbalsolutioncenter@gmail.com
Posted by Helen Lara on 12-09-2020 06:05:

Next comments >> ]

Your name:

Subject:

Comment:

Enter:

Twitter Today’s update on Lockdown Sceptics is here. Includes graphs showing cases have fallen or levelled-off without any… link  (1 hour ago)

BEST OF THE WEB

Why the left keeps losing by John Gray - newstatesman.com
The closing of the conservative mind: Politics and the art of war by John Gray - newstatesman.com
Cambridge and the exclusion of Jordan Peterson by Nigel Biggar - thearticle.com
The shocking truth about Jordan Peterson by Wesley Yang - tabletmag.com
The intellectual dark web by Bari Weiss - nytimes.com
How identity politics is harming the sciences by Heather Mac Donald - city-journal.org
The fall of the German Empire by Ross Douthat - nytimes.com
How Tom Wolfe became Tom Wolfe by Michael Lewis - Vanity Fair
The neuro-diversity case for free speech by Geoffrey Miller - quillette.com
The Age of Outrage by Jonathan Haidt - city-journal.org
The Warlock Hunt by Claire Berlinski - the-american-interest.com
Is classical liberalism conservative? by Yarom Hazony - jerusalemletters.com
The Implosion of Western Liberalism by Patrick Lee Miller - quillette.com
The Eton of the East End - Daily Mail
The reactionary temptation by Andrew Sullivan - nymag.com
The book that scandalised New York intellectuals by Louis Menand - newyorker.com
To understand Britain today, look to the 17th Century by Adrian Wooldridge - economist.com
The crisis in France by Christopher Caldwell - city-journal.org
A Visit to Michaela School by Patrick Alexander - prospectmagazine.co.uk
Why parenting may not matter by Brian Boutwell - quillette.com
Trump Establishment's Cultural Significance Explained by Michael Wolff - newsweek.com
Branching histories of the 2016 referendum by Dominic Cummings - dominiccummings.wordpress.com
Putin's Real Long Game by Molly K McKew - politico.com
The Flight 93 Election by Publius Decius Mus - claremont.org
How the education gap is tearing politics apart by David Runciman - theguardian.com
What's wrong with identity politics by Graeme Archer - conservativehome.com
Grammars and the grain of truth by Jonathan Porter
Anti-Brexit: Britain's new class war by John O'Sullivan - nationalreview.com
The English Revolt by Robert Tombs - newstatesman.com
Democracies end when they are too democratic by Andrew Sullivan - nymag.com
Human beings really are making progress by Steven Pinker - edge.org
What ISIS really wants by Graeme Wood - theatlantic.com
A society ripe for Submission by Douglas Murray - quadrant.org.au
Why I'm a Conservative Teacher by Jonathan Porter - conservativeteachers.com
Corbyn's Inconvenient Truth – He wanted the IRA to win - youtu.be
Why I've become Tory scum by Tony Parsons - gq-magazine.co.uk
Inside Westminster's free school - telegraph.co.uk
Robert Conquest obit - telegraph.co.uk
Jeremy Corbyn is not an anti-Semite – it's so much worse than that - news.stv.tv